Friday, May 23, 2008

Ultrasound Results

So the two-year-old called it! We're having another boy! We are so excited for A to have a new little brother. If we let A choose names his suggestions have included lollipop, brother, and ice cream cone. We took A to the doctor's office for the ultrasounds and he was just enthralled! All day he had been saying that we were going to doctor's office to see pictures of mommy's baby. It was very sweet. How fun this new adventure will be for all of us. Can't wait to reuse all the super cute boy clothes that my sisters, sister-in-laws, and friends have supplied us with over the last few years. And the new baby will be wearing clothes A outgrew during just the right seasons. I do keep telling all my sisters that they must hang on to their cute girl clothes, just in case down the road.... Until then, I'm going to enjoy being the mother of boys! This makes the sixteen boy of my parents 24 grandchildren. We love it!

7 comments:

Christine said...

That is fantastic!!! Personally I don't think lollipop is very manly, but ice cream cone has potential. How exciting for your family!

zeeny said...

That's exciting! A will be a great big brother!

The Merrell Family said...

Yeah!! I'm a fan of boys having brothers. I'm a fan of them having sisters too but how exciting!! Congrats

I stinketh not!! said...

Ah, I had my husband checking your blog while I was in Albany hoping to find out. I't been like christmas with all of these blessings. A will be an awesome big brother. Congrats

Jessica Mosteller said...

I found you on Maren's blog. I am so excited to hear you are having a second boy congratulations. It has been a long time but I hope that you are doing well. You can check out our blog if you want.

www.mostellernews.blogspot.com

Natalie said...

Congrats! When we found out we were having a boy with our 3rd, Kailey wanted to name him Stroller... Dora, had it been a girl!

Lindsay said...

Great news! We love boys and now A will have a little brother to pal around with.