Monday, September 8, 2008

Three Weeks and Three Days


So here's the belly shot that, if posted in a timely enough manner, is supposed to bring we a well behaved child who learns to sleep to the night at a good young age. I'm scheduled for a c-section on October 2. My nesting instincts are really kicking in this go around. For anyone who might be interested and would like to come for a visit (if you don't already live here), we are planning on blessing our baby on October 19. Church starts at 10:00.

6 comments:

Christine said...

You are a very cute pregnant lady! I love that dress!

mj said...

you look great! october is the best month of all. :)

Ambrosia said...

you looks really beautiful. positively stunning--love the dress too. i'd steal..i mean borrow it if I were your neighbor still ;)

Lindsay said...

Great picture! Good luck with everything.

Amy Lynn said...

Such a cute pregnant lady! You seriously look so glowing and beautiful...I know the last few weeks are not usually the best part of pregnancy but hang in there...you are SO close and it is about to end with a brand new baby! Wish we lived closer...I hate being a new aunt so many miles away!

K-Krew said...

I'd love to come up for the baby blessing. Thom wouldn't be able to drive up with me on the 19th so I'm debating on whether or not I want to drive up by myself with 2 kids for 3 1/2 hours and then back again... :)