Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Happy Anniversary

Last week J and I celebrated our seventh anniversary. We had a fantastic evening, thanks to a couple in the ward who came and watched out kids. We went dancing and had a private ballroom dance lesson at a local ballroom dance studio and then went out to dinner. The dancing was so much fun. We used to dance a lot, but it's been a while. I had to dust off at least two years of dust on my dancing shoes. It was so nice to just be with my husband and doing something that did not involve children, work, or money discussions.

So here's to another fantastic seven years.

5 comments:

museumeg said...

Congratulations! That's awesome! And here's to doing something without the kids. Dancing, that's a great idea.

K-Krew said...

Congratulations! 7 years already...it feels like I was just at your wedding reception. The dancing sounds like fun - maybe we'll have to try it.

Amy Lynn said...

Happy Anniversary! What a fabulous evening. I keep trying to talk Chris into taking Latin dancing with me. I just want to samba and tango...he claims I just want the slinky red sequin dress. And he is right!

Dani W said...

Congrats to a very successful 7 years. I look up to both of you very much and am glad that you two could have such a special anniversary together!

JeMM said...

That's awesome!