Sunday, November 25, 2007

Mom is boobah


We had a funny two-year-old moment this week. We were in the car and I was looking at myself in the mirror. I turned to A and said, "Mom is beautiful. Can you say that A. Mom is beautiful." In his best immitating voice, he said, "Mom is boobah." Jim and I burst in to laughter. For those of you who have never enjoyed the endless entertainment of the pbskids.org website, Boobahs are large colorful dancing blobs of goo (or something giggly). A love them and always ask for them when we are sitting in front of the computer. So in short, I am a giggling dancing blob of goo!

2 comments:

I stinketh not!! said...

it could be worse.. you could of been branded Barney. I think your beautiful anyways. I was sitting behind you guys on sunday and A kept saying Jesus, Jesus it was so cute.

Natalie said...

What a fun little boy! He looks so handsome with his new haircut...