Monday, November 12, 2007

The New Computer!

After weeks of dealing with our computer spontaneously shutting off, we finally got a new computer! (Who knew that computer monitors could be so big!) It's nice to finally catch up on everyone's lives and see what fun things others are doing. You don't realize how much you use your computer until you don't have one--looking up phone numbers, googling a recipe, mapquesting an address, working on a Sunday lesson, you name it! So it's back to the electronic grind.

3 comments:

I stinketh not!! said...

We are in the market for a new computer too. Ours is running really slow. I'm glad you got back online.

Sunni said...

computers are an amazing and annoying necessity aren't they! I love your "books on nightstand" section. You'll have to tell me what you think about "One Hundred Years of Solitude"...

zeeny said...

Nice to have you back! Random, but I have a few cook books that I was wondering if you were interested in? Let me know and I'll bring them to church.