Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Books, books, and more books!


I've updated my list of "Books on my Nightstand." Thanks to everyone who posted some great audio book ideas for me. As always, I'm looking for good books to read and if I can listen to them while I'm working around the house, that's great, too. Thanks to Zeeny for her endless supply of books. She's turned in to a library for me!

Also, thanks to Lallie for introducing me to the readthescriptures.com website. I've never read all the standard works (or even the entire Old Testament for that matter) in one year and she motivated me to do it! This is a great website. It sends you an email with your reading assignment for the day and you can either read it right there in the email, go online to read it, read it right from your scriptures or listen to an audio file of the assignment for the day. Every day it sends you a new email with the next assignment. It's really cool! I'll keep you posted on how it goes.

1 comment:

zeeny said...

Glad you're enjoying the books! I'll have to read that one when you're done!